Abbey Runners are taking orders on 3 items of kit:
- A hooded top (£16.00)
- A technical T-shirt (in both men’s and ladies fittings) (£7.40)
- A long sleeved training top (£16.30)
All prices include VAT.
See illustration below…
The long sleeved tops are more expensive than the T-shirts because they come from a different supplier and are made of a different material.
- Ladies Tech T-shirt: Sizes 8, 10, 12, 14 & 16
- Men’s Tech T-shirt: XS (35” chest), S (38”), M (40”), L (43”), XL (45”), XXL (48”), 3XL (50”)
- Hooded Top: S (34/36” chest), M (38/40”), L (42/44”), XL (46/48”), XXL (50/52”)
- Long sleeved Top: S (36” chest), M (38”), L 40”), XL (42”), XXL (44/46”)
Anyone who wants to place an order (orders, once placed, cannot be cancelled and MUST be paid for on delivery of goods)
Orders via the contact form at the bottom of this page stating which item(s) and size(s) are required.
The club colours are show opposite;
A white vest with two red and one gray stripes.
We now have club kit in all sizes for both male and female, ranging from Small to Extra-Large, including previously missing sizes (small men and medium ladies).
Vests are £15.00 catch me on Tuesday nights or contact me through the contact form below.
If you are planning to enter a race as an Abbey Runner, you should wear a club vest on the day. In the case of team events (e.g. Calderdale Way relay, league cross country races), you MUST wear your club colours! You may be disqualified, or even prevented from starting, if you do not.
So, if you haven’t got a club vest, see Peter and get one ASAP!